Bright color and tender chicken
Lees (fermentation)Braised Chicken Wings
Lees (fermentation) wine gravy is a traditional Fujian dish. The fermented lees is the fragrant fermented lees extracted from the aged distiller’s lees, and then mixed with the spicy sauce. The refined fragrant fermented fermented lees has a moderately salty taste. It can be dipped in meat and vegetables. It is steamed and steamed. It is suitable for steaming, soup preservation and stir-frying.
Now there are fewer and fewer local elders who know how to make red lees marinade. Almost every family in the 1960s made this red lees. In its production process, the glutinous rice is washed, soaked in water and steamed, and finally fermented with wine koji. Adding distillers grains to seafood or meat for cooking not only makes the dishes appear red, which is quite pleasing, but also removes the fishy smell and adds a rich and mellow flavor.
1. 500g middle section of chicken wings
2. 2 tablespoons red lees, green onion, ginger, minced garlic,
3. a little rock sugar
4. One cup of water
5. A little seasoning and salt
1) Mix the red lees and chicken wings and marinate for half an hour.
2) Put the marinated chicken wings and all the ingredients (except salt) into the MILESTONE Smart Cooker and stir evenly.
3) Press (Rice) button to 70c and stir 2 to 3 times ) After boiling until the light flashes, add salt and stir, turn off the power to complete this braised chicken wings