♦ Jingua mud 300g
♦ Sticky rice noodle 220g
♦ cassava flour 40g
♦ Fine sugar “Fine Sugar” 100g
♦ Fresh water 270ml
♦ Shredded coconut / powdered sugar appropriate amount
- Steam the pumpkin and press it into puree.
- Mix all the ingredients “except shredded coconut/sugar powder” and stir into a batter.
- Take out the larger plate or model and pour the batter.
- Put the ‘turn off the heat and cook again’ on the pot noodles and steam over high heat for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
- Take it out and let it cool. Dip a little shredded coconut/icing sugar and serve.
Want to know more: http://qr.net/lYhF