1. One pig’s Trotter (cut into pieces) – I put half a pig’s trotter
2. ½ stick of black vinegar
3. A large piece of ginger (sliced)
4. 6 dried chillies (soaked in hot water)
5. Salt, coconut sugar to taste
Steps to Make It:
1. Heat a little oil in a wok, add pork trotter and stir fry, add ginger and dried chili.
2. Pour the black vinegar into the pig feet, cover the pig feet, and simmer for 45 minutes on medium-low heat. (with or without water)
3. Put the above ingredients into the “Milestone Nutrition Pot”，Press the “Tendons Braised Tendons” button, it will be cooked automatically, and when ready the indicator light will flash. It will keep warm automatically. (It is best to keep it warm for two hours before eating, so that it will taste delicious.)
Ann Kok has compiled the [Milestone Multifunctional Nutrition Machine] version of the apple milk smoothie recipe for everyone here.
★Smoothie Apple Milk★
red apples: 2 pcs
evaporated milk: half can
small ice cubes: 3 bowls
1. Cut the red apple into small cubes and smash ice cubes for later use.
2 .Take out the ‘milestone multifunctional nutrition machine’ and add all the ingredients between the upper and lower water levels.
3 Then press the cool fruits drinks button. The red light is on. . Until the sound bee lights up, it means the work is successfully completed~
With a [Milestone Multi-Functional Nutrition Machine], just follow the recipe step by step, and there will be no mistakes.
With a [Milestone Multi-Functional Nutrition Machine] with grinding and boiling functions, it is much easier to drink a cup of five-grain beverage every day, and you can do it with one touch button.
[Milestone Small Appliances Recipe Page] will provide you with recipes every day. With a [Milestone Multi-Functional Nutrition Machine], even if you are lazy to think about recipes, follow to the recipes provided step by step, , the method is very simple and easy to learn, just turn it on and follow the recipe.
About 【Milestone Multifunctional Nutrition Machine】and further inquiries, please PM inbox (message) or leave a message directly